Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Bump Date | 22 Weeks


How Far Along? 22!


Size of Baby: A spaghetti squash. That's getting to be a big 'ol bebe in there!


Gender: Boy!


Weight Gain: 2 pounds as of my last appointment.


Stretch Marks:  No sir! Belly oiling it up allll the time.


Maternity Clothes: I'm having a real hard time here. Maternity clothes do not fit me. Regular clothes do not fit me. Someone help me.


Nursery: Nursery is painted! We took the light fixture down and got a new one that needs to be installed. New carpets and baseboards are going in soon. I still need to paint the closet, but we're moving at least!


Purchases: We bought G's crib last week. I love it. We found it on Craigslist because, why spend $700 when you can buy the exact same crib {not mattress, thank you very much} that has been slept in twice for $100? I can't wait for Nick to put it all together.


Movement: So much! This little boy is moving. He's always super active right after dinner when we're sitting on the couch. Nick has been able to feel him every night and my mom got to feel him kicking and punching too. He was extra wiggly this week and we were even able to see him.


Symptoms: Overall I am feeling so good. I love being pregnant so much. However, I could do without the insane heart burn and acid reflux that appeared all of a sudden. I've never experienced either of these things before and had no idea what was happening. There's a bottle of Tums living in my purse now.


Sleep: Eh, so so. Munching Tums at 4:30 in the morning is not really my idea of getting a good night's sleep.


Cravings: All things sweet. Still drinking so much chocolate milk, and lots of Haagen Dazs Rocky Road. I ate two cheese danishes at brunch on Sunday morning.


Food Aversions & Morning Sickness: Certain random foods still aren't sitting well but I usually won't know it until I try a bite. Chicken for sure is still a big no.  


What I Miss: Being able to bend over without making a big ooph! sound.


Best Moment of This Week: We had lots this week! Feeling all of G's movements. I felt like I was going to have to wait forever to feel him and I am loving each and every little poke. Nick being able to finally feel him has been pretty awesome too. I'm always grabbing his hand and putting it on my belly as soon as I feel him start to move around. Sharing G's name with our friends and celebrating our friend's wedding at the beach.


Looking Forward To: So many exciting things! Now that we've made it to September I feel like the time is going to disappear so quickly. I can't wait to meet our sweet boy.


Workout: Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet the M's | Template By Rockaboo Design Studio | 2012