Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Bump Date | 30 Weeks

 
How Far Along? 30 Weeks. Holy moly.. Thirty.

Size of Baby: 3 pounds and 17 inches long. They say he is pretty much as long as he's going to get at this point and just needs to start fattening up!

Weight Gain: About 3 pounds above my pre-pregnancy weight. I officially weigh the most I've ever weighed in my entire life.

Stretch Marks: Nope! Thanking goodness for that wonderful blessing so far.

Maternity Clothes: I haven't bought anything in the last few weeks. But I am needing to start stocking up on some nursing bras and tanks.

Nursery: SO cute. So, so cute. Everything is coming together and I am so in love. I wish I could just live in there. We still need a crib mattress and then the bedding will be all done and then it's pretty much just stuff left to hang on the walls, and getting the glider finished up. We're so close!

Purchases: We spent one weekend shopping all around. I picked up a changing pad from Burlington and some cute wall art from Hobby Lobby. I finally found the perfect lamp for the side table and some frames for his sweet newborn photos to go in. I just have some last prints that I think I want from Etsy and some floating shelves to pick up.

Movement: Yep and it's been a little painful. His noggin is right up in the center of my rib cage and it's pretty uncomfortable. He is stretching and bending a ton and still kicking down low. I'm definitely ready for him to flip over.

Symptoms: Still having the heartburn/reflux. It's so bad. I'm hiccupping all. the. time. and all of a sudden I'm getting nose bleeds a few times a week. So glamorous.

Sleep: All over the place. Some nights I'll sleep solid through the night, other nights I'm up for hours.

Cravings: I'm going through an entire gallon of milk every 4 days. I can't get enough of it. The cravings started with chocolate milk and now it's just plain milk. Just give me all the milk. All of it. I also have started drinking large amounts of coconut milk since I cannot drink water at all. It helps with the heartburn a lot and is definitely the most delicious way I have found to hydrate.

Food Aversions & Morning Sickness: I have not thrown up in weeks! This is pretty exciting. Sometimes I feel like I might any minute if I keep eating something that suddenly doesn't sit right though. Chicken is still grossing me out. I can eat it if I absolutely have to but I'd really rather not. This pregnancy has pretty much turned me into a vegetarian. Nick was commenting the other day about how I have become incredibly picky with my food. I can't help it.

What I'm Missing: My baby! Is that possible? To miss him? I'm so happy that he's healthy and cooking away the way he's supposed to but I just want to snuggle and hold him and look at his sweet face.

Best Moment of This Week: All the baby presents have started arriving! This is so fun. I love opening sweet little gifts for G and getting everything organized in his room. Also, I forgot to mention this a few weeks ago, but we asked our friends to be G's God Parents. They were so excited and happily accepted and I get a little teary every time I think about it. We are so blessed to have such amazing people in our lives. Also, our diapers and beer shower was this last weekend.  It was so much fun to have our entire group, girls and guys, there to celebrate with us and it makes me laugh to think about all of our single guy friends having to pick out diapers.

Looking Forward to: Another shower this weekend! My MIL and SIL are throwing me the cutest little shower and I'm so excited to see everyone and have another excuse to celebrate this little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet the M's | Template By Rockaboo Design Studio | 2012