Monday, June 13, 2016

Weekending at Home

This weekend was my favorite kind of weekend. Relaxing, and filled with fun and loves.

We got sushi takeout Friday night after G went to bed and fell I asleep 10 minutes into a movie. Ha! #momsgonewild. Saturday morning Nick woke up with G and let me sleep in. Someone please tell my former self that someday I would be so stoked to sleep in until 7:30am. We took a walk with the dogs and then spent the rest of the day at the pool.


Gray loved splashing and swimming and he is doing so good! He was practicing blowing bubbles and kicking his feet and jumping off of the stairs and side of the pool. I think we have a little fishy on our hands! We are so loving this fun age.


Sunday morning we woke up early and went to play. We figured out it's best to hit up the park first thing in the morning before anyone else gets there. Its so nice for G to be able to climb and slide without having to worry about him getting knocked over or getting in the way of older kids. Perks of an every day 6:00 wake up call... accomplishing allllll the things before 9:30am!  



Love this little face so much. 




G kept it real and puked in the car on the way home and then took a three hour nap. So... peaks and valleys I guess? 

Grams and Gramps came over for dinner which of course puts a huge smile on this little boys face. 


Mondays after a weekend like this are hard, especially Mondays when I have a late meeting night. I just miss my loves at home so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet the M's | Template By Rockaboo Design Studio | 2012